From our humble beginnings 5 years ago, Advancing Preconstruction (formerly Advancing Preconstruction & Estimating) has become North America’s largest and greatest preconstruction conference, with over 1000 attendees from across the continent.
This is the all-encompassing precon event for general contractors, trades, clients and design firms. Six dedicated educational tracks will cover:
- DESIGN, including value engineering and constructability reviews
- ESTIMATING, from conceptual to model-based take-off
- FORECASTING & BIDDING, such as prequalification and cost escalation
- DATA & TECHNOLOGY, including historical data management and software integration
- SUBCONTRACTOR, dedicated sessions such as estimating, prefabrication and labor
- PROJECT SETUP, from feasibility studies to alternative contract types
In addition to the essential 2-day conference, workshops and focus days through the week will explore topics such as:
- Scheduling best practices
- Managing a preconstruction team
- Target value design
- Design assist
- Preconstruction on government jobs
Whether you’re a VP Preconstruction at an ENR 100 firm, an estimator for a small trade, an owner embarking on a new project or a designer looking to work more collaboratively, there’s something on the agenda for you.
Advancing Preconstruction 2020 will also include the opportunity to meet peers, project partners and technology providers. We support your networking through:
- Region-specific meetups and discussions
- A broad range of exhibitors with hands-on demos
- Technology Showcase stage in the exhibition arena
- Audience discussions to wrap up educational tracks
- Complimentary evening receptions included in your pass
It’s time to decide whether you’ll join us in Las Vegas for the ultimate preconstruction conference.