Join us at North America’s largest and greatest Preconstruction conference!
Advancing Preconstruction (formerly Advancing Preconstruction & Estimating) brings together contractors, clients and designers to discover best practices and tools for the entire preconstruction life-cycle from initial project planning through operations handover.
You’ll benchmark your approach to estimating, design management, technology and forecasting across multiple education tracks, network with project partners and learn to forge more integrated preconstruction workflows.
Heading into Our 5th Year, New Additions for 2020 Include:
- More case studies from smaller projects and smaller firms
- Some tracks will include longer presentations, enabling speakers to provide more ‘how to do it yourself’ details
- Further increase in subcontractor, owner and design firm representation in both presentations and audience
- Networking sessions based on market and region
- More content on cost forecasting, lean construction and conceptual estimating
"The Advancing Pre-Construction and Estimating Conference was an enjoyable experience that provided beneficial learning opportunities and interaction with construction peers throughout the country. Through educational classes, interaction with other industry leaders and networking, we were able to identify areas our company is succeeding, as well as areas that need to improve. Definitely worth attending each year."