Join us at North America’s largest and greatest Preconstruction conference!
Advancing Preconstruction (formerly Advancing Preconstruction & Estimating) brings together contractors, clients and designers to discover best practices and tools for the entire preconstruction life-cycle from initial project planning through operations handover.
You’ll benchmark your approach to estimating, design management, technology and forecasting across multiple education tracks, network with project partners and learn to forge more integrated preconstruction workflows.
Heading into Our 5th Year, New Additions for 2020 Include:
- More case studies from smaller projects and smaller firms
- Some tracks will include longer presentations, enabling speakers to provide more ‘how to do it yourself’ details
- Further increase in subcontractor, owner and design firm representation in both presentations and audience
- Networking sessions based on market and region
- More content on cost forecasting, lean construction and conceptual estimating
"This was easily one of the best conferences I have ever been to. Conferences I have attended in the past have been more sales pitches than learning opportunities, but every speaker here came with fresh ideas and was insightful and educational. There was more talk on HOW attendees could achieve possibilities instead of just what possibilities were out there."
Joeris General Contractors